Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Baby Food


Happy Family Foods!!!!









Happy Baby sent me a box of food and snacks to review.
Check out their website - they have tons of food and snacks for babes and kiddos!!

their mission . . .

HAPPYBABY is committed to making baby food as healthy and delicious as homemade with the essential nutrients needed for optimal growth and development.

our products . . .

Fresh, frozen organic baby meals in 15 flavors with a great variety of meats, veggies, grains and fruits for baby’s budding palate.

Probiotic dry cereals with DHA for baby’s immunity.

Toddler meals with hidden veggies and balanced nutrition.

Organic puffed grain snacks for babies and toddlers with half the sugar and nothing artificial.

Organic freeze-dried yogurt snacks with pre and probiotics for baby's optimal digestive health.

Organic grab-and-go pouches for baby, tots, tykes, and kids.

allergen friendly . . .

Our products are clearly labeled and designed to offer parents the variety and choices they deserve.

all organic, 100% natural ingredients . . .

no pesticides, no chemical fertilizers, no genetic modification, no preservatives.

giving back . . .

for every package you buy, you and HAPPYBABY partner with Project Peanut Butter to feed malnourished children in Malawi.


I only bought a handful of baby food for my first son as he wouldn't eat it. I just mushed up my meal and he was happy. With my second son, I tired a few brands with much of the same result. Nonetheless, I requested samples from Happy Baby as my kids both are crazy for yogurt melts. I wanted to try another brand and liked that this was organic.

This company makes a wide range of snacks and foods for all ages. The yogurt melts didn't disappoint and the package was gone quite soon. I opened one of the twist off superfood pouches and squirted some into my mouth. It had spinach and mango, but was tasty! I spent much of the afternoon squirting it into both of sons' mouths. I could have replaced the lid and put it in the refrigerator, but it was all gone.

We had much of the same results with the other foods provided. They both loved stage one and three food! The kiwi package was a big winner as was the chicken. The only thing my kids didn't beg for was the puffs, but they don't seem to like other brands either.

These are great to toss into a hiking backpack or camping food box. You don't need a spoon or to keep it cold until opened. The packaging takes up no room! Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment