Monday, January 4, 2010

By Jamie Robinson

By Jamie Robinson

Marmot Kid's Split Mitt



These gloves are fantastic!!! Im tired of the cheap ole gloves that snow gets into and are sopping wet after an hour of play. I got a pair for my 2 and 4 year old kids. They come in XXS and XS which fits my TINY 2 year old. Having the split in the glove is great because I can place the kids hands in and make sure they are in the right place. There is enough room for the kids to wear a liner as well for extra warmth. I love that they go well past the wrist. You can also cinch the ends of the gloves to make sure no snow gets in. The material is nylon and it has a water prrof coating.

The only con is that they are not very thick, BUT I put liners on underneath and my kids did not complain of it being cold. Kind of spendy but you pay for what you get. No more walmart brand gloves for me in Alaska!!

No comments:

Post a Comment